- 陶小凡
-
1.We want to open a foreign exchange account.
Have you got the certificate of Use of Foreign Exchange Account and Foreign Exchange Account Opening Notice with you?
我们需要开个外汇帐户.
你带《开立外汇帐户通知》和《外汇帐户使用证》了吗?
2.We can provide you with US Dollar, Hongkong Dollar, Japanese Yen and Euro accounts in our bank. Which one would you like?
我们可提供美元、港币、日元和欧元帐户,你需要那种?
3.Do you want to withdraw all your money in cash or in cheques?
Are you going to withdraw the cash in full amount from your account this time?
你想把所有前以现金还是支票形式取出?
你这次是准备把帐上所有的钱都取出吗?
4.What will you do with the remaining sum?
We"ve stopped doing business here and we"ll return to America shortly after we handle the remaining business.
存款余额你怎么处理?
我们已经把这里的生意停掉了,我们会在处理好善后就把余款全转回美国去。
5.What"s the rate of US dollar against RMB today?
Let me see. The buying rate is RMB 826.54 yuan per hundred dollars.
今天的美元兑换人民币的汇率是多少啊?
我看看,一百美元可兑换826.54元。
6.Here are the cash and the exchange memo. please have a check.
Please fill in this draft in duplicate and sign it.
这是现金和外汇兑换水单,请查收!
请填上这份票据,一式两份,然后在上面签名。
7.The figure under the listing for spot rate selling is the one you want. That means that rate for immediate delivery of cash.
在现货兑换率卖出的编目底下的那个数字就是您所需要的数字,它指的是现金的立即交付兑换率。
The cash is different for different kinds of transactions.
针对于现金兑换,不同种类的交易有不同的兑换率,
8.For example, we don"t buy or sell checks for the same rate as cash because of the transit time involved.
Today"s rate for cash purchase is listed on this chart here.
比如,我们买进或卖出支票与买进或卖出现金使用不同的兑换率,因为这里涉及到转寄时间的问题。今天的现金买入的汇率列在表格里。
9.It seems that the buying rate is quite different from that you have just quoted, why ?
That"s why the buying rate of notes is lower.
为什么买入价汇率与你刚才报的有很大的区别?
这就是买入价较低的原因。
10.The present rate of exchange is in our favour.
当前兑换汇率是我方的收益。
We are paying close attention to the change of US dollar"s rate in the international market, and against that , we then adjust the RMB"s rates against other currencies every day.
我们非常关注国际市场上美元的汇率,我们需要根据情况每天来调整其他货币与人民币的汇率。
11.In the period of fixed rates, the governments and some financial organizations decided the rates.
在固定汇率的期内,政府和某些经济组织决定汇率。
Who determines the exchange rates between convertible currencies?
谁来决定可兑换货币之间的汇率?
What does the direct quotation mean?
直接牌价是什么意思?
12.Do you exchange foreign money here?
您这里换外汇吗?
Our bank is authorized to deal with foreign exchange.
我们是授权的外汇兑换银行。
We can change only three kinds of currency , USD, Japanese Yen and HK Dollar in our savings office.
我们的储蓄所可兑换三种货币,美元、日元和港币。
13.I want to change some US dollars to cover my expanses here.
我需要换些美元,用于在这消费。
14.Could you tell me how to transact the exchange purchase?
请告诉我如何购买外汇?
Please show me your census register and the introduction letter issued by your employer.
Here is the exchange memo, please sign your name on the right-hand bottom line.15.At first you must open an account for interbank deposit and withdrawal of foreign currency.
Here is your All-In-One in RMB and Forex passbook with the slip.
请让我看一下你的户口本和公司介绍信。
请在兑换水单的右侧底部15行的签名处签名。这是你的人民币的一卡通和Forex存折的水单。
You can make choice among dealings at the counter, dealings by telephone or self-service dealings.
你可选择在柜台交易、电话交易或自主式交易。
16.Does all the countries in the world use the same method of control?
是否所有的国家都在使用同样的外汇管理模式?
Generally speaking, exchange control is the official control in the foreign exchange dealings of a country.
总体而言,在国家外汇兑换方面,兑换控制是一种官方的控制方式。
Why does the government have to control the exchange in a country?
为什么政府要控制外汇兑换?
- 北境漫步
-
亲爱的先生,
请查收附件6个玻璃杯的图片。杯子是抗热的,每箱48个,杯子上口径是9.5厘米,底部直径5.5厘米。
顾客需要1x20(这个不太确定具体数量到底是多少,我估计是一箱20个),印圣诞老公图案的杯子,要彩盒包装,彩盒上也要印圣诞老公图案。
请报价。老公的图案没必要印太大,你可以根据杯子的大小设计印刷图案的大小。
此致敬礼,sandy.