- gitcloud
-
Norio(hero)诺如
选择
-Heaven"s net is wide but lets nothing through.天网恢恢,疏而不漏。
-You wanted me,here I am.你要见我,我就在这。
-It is an honor to serve you.为您服务是我的荣耀
-Tell me, what troubles you?告诉我,什么在困扰您?
-Swift as a breeze, fierce as a gale.如微风般迅速,如狂风般猛烈。
移动
-Victory lies over there!胜利近在咫尺!
-The sky is but the beginning.天空只是开始的地方。
-Here I come!我来了!
-I agree.我同意。
-As you wish.如您所愿。
-Quickly!快点!
攻击1-冷凝射线
-This will be over soon!这很快就结束了!
-They leave me no choice.他们没给我其他的选择。
-It"s too late now.现在太晚了。
-All talk, no skill.光说不练假把式。
-Prepare for redemption!准备偿还吧!
攻击2-导弹齐射
-This is the destiny they have chosen!这是他们所选择的命运!
-Is this their mightiest warrior?这就是他们最伟大的武士了吗?
-I"m afraid you"re in my way.恐怕你挡我的路了。
-A new challenger.一个新的挑战者。
-Behold,the sun rises!看,太阳升起了!
Yunru 云茹
选择
-This isn"t a place for kids.这不是小孩子待的地方。
-Why am I not in the Centurion?我为什么不在百夫长里面?
-Why yes! Yes I am..呃,是!我是...
-Knowledge is power.知识就是力量。
-They expect a lot of me, don"t they.他们对我期望很高,不是吗?
-If I have to do this, I"ll do this right!如果我不得不做这件事,我就会把它做得正确。
移动
-And there she goes, she said.就这样她走了,她说道。
-But this thing"s heavyyyy! Oh wait..但这东西很重!哦,等等。
-Here I go again, on my own.我又来了,独自一人。
-"Oh look, it"s Yunru THE SCIENTIST".“哦看那,这里写着云茹——科学家”
-It"s not like I"m a POTENTIAL TARGET.看起来我不像是个潜在的目标。
-So what I have an exosuit?那又怎么了,我有保护服。
攻击1-载具瘫痪装置
-Na-a-a! Wrong way.不不!走错路了。
-I"m not killing you. They are.我没有要杀你。他们才是。
-This wouldn"t happen if you stayed away.如果你离远点,这就不会发生。
-Yes, yes, I"ll stop them.是,是,我会阻止他们。
-Move no more.别再动了。
-You"re not going home today. Neither am I..你今天回不了家了,我也不...
攻击2-地震装置
-We"ll have to settle this the hard way.我们得凭自己的努力安装这个。
-Try dodging THIS.来躲避这个试试啊。-You should have payed attention.你该注点意的。
-Earth Breaker field test, start!大地破坏能量场测试,开始。
-I warned you, but you would not listen.我警告过你,但你不听。
惊恐
-Where"s the Centurion?!百夫长在哪?
-How can this be?这怎么可能?
-But I"m only seventeen!但我只有十七岁啊!
-Mom!妈妈!
Volkov沃尔科夫 (hero)
SELECT
-Why do we wait?我们为什么要等?
-Bring them to me.把他们带到我这儿。
-Leading the Soviet war machine.带领着苏联战争机器、
-I feel.. revitalized.我感到...恢复力量了。
-Nikola would be proud.尼古拉沙皇会感到自豪的。
-Capacitors fully charged.电容器完全充能了。
MOVE
-What? Nobody to kill?什么?没人可以杀?
-Of course.当然。
-I cry back to Stalin"s times我呼喊着要回到斯大林时代。
-I come and they run我来了,他们就跑了。
-Just like the old days.就像那昔日。
ATTACK-tesla rifle特斯拉来复枪
-Now you die.现在你去死吧。
-Need shock therapy I see?我看,要点电磁震动疗法?
-More fools!更多的笨蛋。
-One by one!一个一个杀!
-Kill them all!把它们都干掉!
FEAR
-Bwahahaha!吥哇啊啊啊啊!
-Brave, but foolish.勇敢,但很愚蠢。
-Meek worms!温顺的虫子!
-Is this all you have?你有的就这些吗?
-Pathetic!可悲!
Morales (hero)莫拉斯(一堆西班牙语...)
SELECT
-Viva la confederation!拉丁联盟万岁!
-El colonel Morales!是上校!莫拉斯!
-My duty is to the people.我的职责是为了人民。
-Ye tengo preparando!准备好了!
-Ready and waiting.就绪,等待中。
MOVE
-It shall be so.该是如此。
-The revolution marches on!**进展中!
-Vamos, vamos!走,走!
-As fast as I can!我尽量快!
-En movemento!前进中!
-Voiesomething.(???)
ATTACK
sniper狙击枪
-I miss my girl, but I won"t miss you.我想我的姑娘,但我不会想你。
-Stop, drop and roll gringo.停下,丢下武器,然后滚,外国佬。
-My blood is boiling, theirs is leaking.我热血沸腾,他们却在流血。
-Adios muchachos!再见,男孩们!
-One clean shot in the head and they"re dead.往脑袋里漂亮的一枪,他们就死了。
-Parem!平等!(???)
SECOND ATTACK
airstrike空中打击
-Fireworks for everyone!给每个人看的烟火!
-Leave only ruins!什么也不要留,只有毁灭!
-PipipipipipHAHAHA.劈劈劈劈劈劈哈哈哈。
-Raze it to the ground.把它夷为平地。
-Me gusta.我爱你(???)
FEAR
-It"s getting hot in here!这里变热了!
-Tsch, nothing but cabrones!切,全是白痴!
-They do not scare me!他们吓不到我!
Malver (hero)马尔翁
选择
-Who needs to die?谁需要死?
-Nothing lasts forever.没有什么能永恒存在。
-My blade for Yuri.我的刀为尤里效劳。
-Do you think the darkness is your ally?你认为黑暗是你的盟友吗?
-Hope and despair.希望和绝望。
-Malver, at your service.马尔翁,为您效劳。
移动
-The shadows belong to me.阴影为我所有。
-Together, we are unstoppable.一起来,我们所向披靡。
-Under the guidence of Scorpion Cell.在天蝎组织的领导下。(应为guidance,但原文如此)
-I can feel their presence.我能感觉到他们的存在。
-Bring me to them.把他们带到我这里。
攻击1-刀刃
-He won"t be missed.他不会被错过的。
-Only the foolish die young.只有傻子才英年早逝。(……)
-Time to close those eyes.是时候闭上他们的眼睛了。
-Only I will hear their screams.只有我会听到他们的尖叫。
-You have my permission to die.你有我的许可,可以去死了。
攻击2-心灵压制
-They stand no chance.他们没有机会。
-The weak shall only grow weaker.弱者只能变得更弱。
-Use every subterfuge.用尽每一个诡计。
-They will all fall.他们都将被杀死。
-Even the mighty shall fall. 即使强者也会逝去。
恐惧
-Impossible! 不可能!
-I"ve been spotted!我被发现了!
-Merely a flesh wound.只不过是一点皮外伤。
-You only delay the inevitable.你只是让无可避免的事发生得晚了点。
-I"ll have his head for this!我会取他的首级,让他为此付出代价!
Libra (hero)天秤
选择
-Heeeeeey.. come out to plaaaayeeeaaaay.嘿——出来玩啊———
-What. Is it?那,是什么?
-Why are you so annoying?你为什么如此烦人。
-I"m bored.我无聊了。
-Can I kill them? Pleeeeeease?我可以杀了他们吗?行——不?
-Can"t you all just shut up?!你们就不能都闭嘴吗?!
移动
-Yes, Proselyte.好的,异教徒。(这个词有特殊含义吗?)
-Why can"t we go the other way for once?我们为何不走一次其它路呢?
-Hmph, fine.嗯,好的。
-Ooh, a nice place to visit!喔,一个不错的参观点!
-Eh, this will do for now.哦,目前可以。
-The floor is lava!地面成了滚滚岩浆!
攻击1-抛射飞镖
-JUST DIE ALREADY!去死吧!
-*sweet but a bit maniacal laughter* *甜蜜但狂热的笑声*
-I am not amused.我不感兴趣。
-Things that go kaboom.. you!那些东西炸掉…你!
-Are we having fun yet? ARE WE?!我们玩得高兴吗?是吗?
-Don"t worry, Libra won"t hurt you.. too much.别担心,天秤不会伤害你…不会伤的太重。
攻击2-心灵遥感爆破
-See, you CAN fly!懂吗,你会飞!
-Got youuuuuuu!抓到你了——!
-Everybody dance now!大家跳舞吧!
-Up you go!走你!(…)
-Weeeee!(不译了吧,找不着合适的拟声词)
恐惧
-I don"t think I want this!我不认为我想这样!
-Make them stop!!让他们停下!!
-Why won"t you just kill yourself!你怎么不杀了你自己!
-That"s too much!太严重了!
-Stay.. AWAAAAAAAY!离我..远点————!
Libra Clone天秤克隆体
-Epsilon we serve.我们效忠厄普西隆。
-In Yuri we trust.我们信奉尤里。
-We"ll die if we must.如果必要,我们会献身。
-As long as we"re useful.只要我们有用武之地。
-Peas in a pod.一个模子里刻出来的。
-Sisters.姊妹们。
移动
-As Yuri dictates.正如尤里所说。
-We move.我们走。
-Commence distraction.开始干扰。
-We are underway.我们在路上。
-In full view.一目了然。
-Can they see us now?他们现在能看见我们吗?
攻击1-抛射飞镖
-These are real, right?这些是真的,对吗?
-Attacking.攻击。
-Enough skill to use them.我们的技艺足够使用它们了。
-Just like her.就像她一样。
-We will not be ignored.我们不会被忽视。
-Battle mode.战斗模式。
攻击2-假的心灵遥感爆破
-Our dance is almost perfect.我们的舞蹈完美极了。
-Good enough to fool them.足够愚弄他们了。
-Perhaps they will flee?或许他们会逃走。
-It"s about the presentation.这和奉献有关。
恐惧
-There will always be more.总会有更多的。
-We cannot be killed.我们不能被杀死。
-We will return.我们会回来的。
Rahn (hero)拉恩
Headquarters 总部守卫
选择
-Tell me what you want. 告诉我你要什么。
-Survival of the fittest.. so they must alldie!适者生存,所以他们都得死!
-Even weak minds can attain strong bodies.即使是脆弱的思想也能获得强壮的肉体。
-Soldiers are made, not born.战士是打造出来的,不是天生的。
-Do you feel in charge, proselyte? 你觉得该你负责了吗,proselyte?
-The meek shall inherit the dirt! 弱者将化为尘土!
移动
-Let"s get this over with.咱们把这麻烦解决吧。
-At least you didn"t hesitate.至少你不犹豫。
-This might be worthwhile.这可能会值得。
-Hmmmm...嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯…
-What are we waiting for? 我们在等什么呢?
-For the path..为了路。
攻击
terranova beam “大地新星”光束
-All equally worthless! 全都一样的没用!
-Death is not the end of you.死亡不是你的结局。
-Can you take THIS?!你能承受这个吗?!
-Consume those pathetic weaklings! 毁掉这些可悲的弱者!
-Ah! Such beautiful screams!啊!多么动听的尖叫啊!
-Aahahahaha! 啊哈哈哈!
恐惧
-Hahaha! A worthy specimen! 哈哈哈!一个有价值的标本啊!
-So you think you can compete? 那么你觉得你能干成吗?
-Join me! It"s not too late! 加入我吧!还来得及!
-They try but theywill fail! 他们努力了,但终将失败!
Irkalla 伊利卡拉空中要塞
Headquarters
选择
-Irkalla rises. 伊利卡拉升起。
-Shaping the land of the dead. 塑造死亡地带。
-The end of the world as they know it. 正如他们所知,这是世界的终结。
-We listen, Proselyte. 我们听着,皈依者。
-Aerial Fortress, operational. 空中要塞,运转正常。
-*calm, sinister laugh* *冷静而阴险的笑*
移动
-Yes, we agree. 是,我们同意。
-Everything is under control. 一切都在控制之下。
-Our thoughts exactly. 正是我们的思想。
-Of course. 当然。
-Wherever they are. 不管他们在哪。
-We"ll take them under our wings. 我们会像母鸡对小鸡那样照顾他们。
攻击
terranova beam 大地新星光束
-Welcome to the underworld. 欢迎来到冥府。
-Commencing extermination. 开始清除。
-They must be killed. 他们必须被杀死。
-Yuri wills it. 尤里意愿如此。
-No opposition. 没有反抗。
-They will watch. They will learn. 他们会看的,他们会学的。
Siegfried (hero) 西格弗里德
Euro Alliance 欧洲联盟
选择
-Next? 接下来?
-Time waits for no man. 时间不等人。
-Tempus fugit. 光阴似箭。(拉丁文)
-Guten tag, Commander. 您好(德语),指挥官。
-The weak shall die and that is all. 弱者就该死,就是这样。
-Zeitgeist active. 时代思潮活跃。
移动
-Acknowledged. 同意。
-That"s almost interesting. 那几乎是很有趣。
-Is this all there is to it? 这不是关于它的一切吗?
-And then.. nothing happened. 接下来,什么也没发生。
-I must hurry. 我必须赶快。
-Move. 移动。
攻击1 chrono cannon 超时空炮
-Is this it? 就这样吗。
-Be gone. 走了。
-This will be a waste of time. 这会是对时间的浪费的。
-Perish. 死亡吧。
-Can you see this, Professor? 您能看见此情此景吗,教授?
-It will be over quickly. 这很快就会结束了。
攻击2 chrono bubble 超时空泡
-We"ll hold here for the time being. 我们目前会坚守这里的。
-Aaaand stop! 哎,停下!
恐惧
-Irregularities detected! 探测到无规律性!
-Time to get out of here! 该离开这里了!
-Warpaway mode! 瞬间传送模式!